Inner Wisdom Yoga Apprenticeship April- Nov 2018
with Claire Osborne
Eight modules to guide you deeper into the ancient practice of yoga with the support of an experienced teacher.
Focus on deepening your understanding and personal connection with yoga, through self-enquiry, the 8 limbs, the koshas (5 bodies), sangha (community) and deepening your understanding of the yoga sutras. Claire is an experienced, passionate and light-hearted teacher and practitioner, with 24 years of practoce and 17 years of teaching experience.
Om Namah Shivaya “with great respect and love i honour my heart, my inner teacher”
Who is it for?
– Yoga practitioners of all levels of experience, who want to deepen your yoga practice, without the expense and time commitment of a teacher training.
– Regular yoga class goers who crave a home practice, but somehow have never been able to take the plunge.
– Practitioners who have completed a teacher training who wish to continue to deepen your own practice and knowledge
What does the course offer?
– 2 full weekends, and 6 full days of experiential study of different yoga models, including the 8 limbs, koshas and chakras.
– Develop your understanding and personal experience of hatha and restorative yoga asana, pranayama, mantra, mudra, seated and moving meditation, yoga nidra and karma yoga.
– Monthly asana sequences, pranayama, meditation or yoga nidra practices, including recordings and support for self study at home.
– Yoga philosophy and self enquiry to bring yoga off the mat and into daily life.
– develop your personal practice
– Developing sangha – a supportive community of like-minded souls on a journey of discovery and evolution together. Through sharing circles and group discussion we will explore the philosophy of yoga, personal experiences and thoughts about what yoga is to us personally.
– Regular personal check in chats with your course facilitator
April 21-22nd, May 19th, June 9th, July 7th and 28th, September 8th, October 6th, November 3rd-4th. 10am-5pm each day. (dates may change)
€800 / Early bird before March 31st €740 (paid in full)
Deposit of €150 secures your place. Course fee to be paid in full before the start of the course. (can be paid in installments)
Take this next step on your yoga journey!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions you may have, or for an application form. For more details go www.yogaandmovement.com
Testimonials from two of 2017’s participants:
‘When I first heard of the Inner Wisdom Apprenticeship, I thought it would be the perfect support or precursor the Yoga Teacher Training which I had planned to start in 2017. The apprenticeship was a wonderfully beneficial and enriching experience. Claire was a knowledgeable and supportive guide through the true principles and philosophy of Yoga. The asana, pranayama and yoga nidra practices during the apprenticeship were perfect and exactly what I needed, I find myself going over many of the sequences time and again and they have become solid additions to my personal regular practice .Claire’s relaxed teachings, alongside the interactive nature of the course really helped me to explore my own practice, what yoga means to me and also to others in every day life. Over the months I can say that I have become more attuned to and intuitive with my own practice which I believe will not only help me as a teacher but also as a student and in my life in general. I was very sad to see it come to an end. I couldn’t recommend the apprenticeship enough. ‘ Claire Murphy, Yoga Tune up teacher.
“I felt drawn to the Inner Wisdom Apprenticeship from the moment Claire spoke about it. It felt like the perfect way to deepen my practice which was something I had wanted to do but didn’t know how without undertaking a teacher training course.
The programme fulfilled all my expectations and more – Claire is a very intuitive teacher – balancing the needs of the group with the curriculum she wanted to share with us. It opened up so much more of the wisdom to me, enabling an integration of yoga into my daily life way beyond the mat.
The group was small and intimate and this supported sharing and openness through which we grew – individually and collectively. I am deeply grateful for the experience and know I will lean into it frequently to sustain and develop my practice further – thank you Claire!” Sarah Matthews. Owner, Heir Island Retreat Centre